06 Feb Associate Dentist Fort Wayne
Dr. Robert Scheele has served the Fort Wayne and surrounding communities for many years, proudly setting the standard for excellence in dentistry and customer care. We are currently seeking an Associate Dentist to join us Wednesday and Fridays in our technology advanced dental facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide modern dentistry to our valued patients, supported by our team of experts in the field.
Competitive compensation, 35% collection based. Malpratice is provided and Eligible for 401k!
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the state of Indiana
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal relations
- General pleasant, friendly, caring demeanor
- Excellent Oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dental environment
- Ability to communicate and build lasting relationships with patients and team members
- Provide excellent clinical care in all aspects of general dentistry
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply through the link below:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.