07 Dec Associate Dentist Need for Growing, Modern Practice
Dentist needed for growing, fast paced, and modern dental office in Fort Wayne, IN
We are searching for the right candidate to add to our team of General Dentists which includes the owner of this private practice, Dr. Nicholas Rorick who is from Fort Wayne, has a PhD in Genetics, and is a graduate of IU School of Dentistry as well as a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and Veteran of the US Navy.
Sycamore Hills Dentistry is a general dentistry practice that aims to exceed patient expectations with its caring staff as well as modern amenities. Our modern facility with state of the art equipment and is searching for an experienced Dentist who would like to work in a fun and community oriented practice.
Candidates with prior experience in dentistry are encouraged to apply, as we are a growing practice and in need to dentists who enjoy a wide range of general dentistry that is provided at our practice, including: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric and Family Dentistry. 30-40 hours per week
- *Limited Insurance Participation: No HMO or Medicaid
- *Guaranteed immediate patient schedule
- *Salary limited only by your skills and motivation!
- *Team environment with EFDA assistants, as well as full clinical and business staff support
- *Privately owned, NOT corporate
- *Medical and IRA benefits
- *Paid CE, courses selected by you
- *Direct route to partnership, if desired.
- *We are adding an additional associate, as our schedule demands another doctor
*Quality, patient centered Dentist
*DDS or DMD with licensure to practice in IN
Please submit cover letter with your CV
For Inquires, please call 260-207-4889 and we would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions.
Job Type: Full-time