19 Apr Dentist
Neighborhood Health – Dentist
Full-time & Part-time Available
At Neighborhood Health, we’re passionate about our mission to provide a kind and caring premiere workforce. Our team-based approach to comprehensive patient care creates a challenging and rewarding work environment where you have a direct role in helping members of our community receive quality medical services they can afford. And that’s something you can feel good about.
As a member of our growing team, you will feel at home in a fun and diverse community of healthcare professionals. Our goal is simple: improving access to healthcare in our community and surrounding areas. Neighborhood Health is looking to add a Dentist to our team. Together, we are all committed to building healthier communities by delivering comprehensive, quality health care with compassion and respect.
As a Dentist, you will:
- Perform a complete oral examination and assessment of new and existing patients.
- Diagnose and treat conditions of the mouth and teeth.
- Provide patient education.
- Provide monitoring and continuity of care between office visits as required.
- Manage dental emergencies.
- Collaborate with other NH healthcare providers to provide integrated care.
- Experience in a public health setting preferred, but not required.
- Indiana State Dental license and DEA registration. CPR certified.
- DDS or DMD from an accredited Dental School.
This position is full-time with benefits. We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, critical illness & accident insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, PTO, and paid holidays.
Neighborhood Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Neighborhood Health does not exclude people or treat them differently for any aspect of the organization because of race, color, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), or sex (including sexual orientation).
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org