05 Aug Dentist
General Dentist – Ladd Dental Group, Inc. – We are looking for a General Dentist excited to join a quickly growing, very successful practice in North Central Indiana. The team is experienced and always puts our patients and their well-being first and foremost. Being part of this elite team will allow you to grow professionally while working in a great culture with fabulous, supportive employees. As a dentist with Ladd Dental, you can focus on the most important job, the patient, while we worry about the management of the business.
We provide a great opportunity for you to practice in a state-of-the art dental office that is on the cutting edge of technology. We have very strong core values not only for our patients, but also our employees. Dentistry is our passion…people are our mission. At Ladd Dental Group, Inc., it’s not just being part of company…it’s being part of a family.
We offer a highly-competitive compensation and a bonus option based off on your collections.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality dental care to our patients.
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care during patient consultations.
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each patient.
- Deliver quality dental care to every patient.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPAA, and OSHA regulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of the treatment of patients.
Applicants Should Have:
- DDS/DMD degree from an accredited school.
- Valid Indiana Dental License.
- Valid CSR and DEA registration permits for administration of pharmaceuticals.
- Current CPR certification.
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran’s status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.340.4154.