04 Nov Dentist – Pediatric Mobile Dental Unit
St. Vincent Mobile Dental Clinic is a special unit just for children that provides dental education and preventive and restorative services. The Mobile Dental Clinic’s unique mobile care capability, combined with its focus on quality treatment, makes our program an innovative leader in care.
- Recruiting licensed Dentist
- Competitive compensation
- State of the art clinic with three operatory units, digital x-rays and a panoramic machine. Dentrix and Dexus programs used.
- Diagnose oral diseases
- Promote oral health and disease prevention
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Ensure the safe administration of anesthetics
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws
- Coordinate dental services with other dental and medical services
Metro area of Evansville is a family-friendly community of approximately 250,000 located in Southern Indiana on the Ohio River. Work-life balance is valued in the community. Outdoor activities and sporting events abound throughout the tri-state area. College town with strategic economic planning for the future.
All St. Vincent Evansville providers are contracted employees.
For more information, please contact Beth Speer, Provider Recruiter. firstname.lastname@example.org