16 Nov Expanded Functions Dental Hygienist
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We are a progressive periodontal office in the Evansville area searching for an energetic dental hygienist for an exciting full time expanded duty dental hygienist position! This position is not your usual hygienist role but provides the same great hygiene wage. Most of the care given will be assisting the doctor with treatment of his advanced periodontal patients. As a periodontal office, the doctor utilizes a hygienist prior to surgery for debridement of surgical areas, local anesthetic, and for root planning during periodontal surgery. This is an advanced hygiene position where you will get to participate in exciting surgeries and greatly expand your knowledge and skills in periodontics.
Learn more about our office by copying and pasting this link to your web browser:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Giving local anesthetic
- Assisting surgical procedures
- Scaling and root planning DURING surgery
- Taking digital radiographs/CBCT
- Assisting the Doctor
- Relining dentures
- Taking impressions, pouring models, lab duties
- Utilizing a digital scanner
- Local Anesthesia Permit
- Current Dental Radiology License
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Drive to exceed expectations
- Past dental assisting and laboratory experience is a plus.
Our robust benefit package includes but is not limited to:
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- World Class Continuing Education opportunities at no charge to employee
- Paid vacation, holidays, and bereavement leave
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus