18 Apr General Dentist $25k Sign-on bonus
Seeking a licensed Dentist at Valparaiso Family Dentistry!
- Full-time position with Full benefits!! We offer a competitive base salary + a competitive commission/bonus structure (bonus structure includes 30% of hygiene collections).
- $25,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!! $10k relocation assistance!
- Partial lab coverage, Free CE’s, Malpractice insurance coverage, and more!!
- The ideal candidate will be available full-time and enjoys a high-volume office with a collaborative workspace.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Clinical Quality: Great Lakes Dental Partners provides over 110 hours of continuing education annually, fosters dentist-to-dentist collaboration, and outfits our offices with the best instrumentation and technology – all with the goal of helping our dentists provide the absolute best in patient care.
- Leverage Economies of Scale: With 26 offices and growing, we are able to leverage our regional density to increase our dentists’ earning potential (10-15% higher than most dental offices, on average) while decreasing our costs on supplies, labs and other expenses.
- Strong Patient Flow: Our online presence and word-of-mouth reputation provide a healthy patient flow to grow your practice.
- Clinical Autonomy: Only you diagnose and design your own treatment plans, we focus on supporting you with world-class business support.
- Peer Support: Access to dozens of like-minded dentists, all learning from each other, making each other better.
- Practice Building Through Professional Marketing: The marketing department at Great Lakes Dental Partners takes a hyper-local approach to marketing, creating a custom, tailor-made strategy for all offices to increase new patient visits and improve the visibility and reputation of the offices.
- Human Resources, Employee Support & Benefits: Our human resources team, recruiting network and local presence make Great Lakes Dental Partners the most agile DSO in the market in terms of addressing staffing needs in our offices. Additionally, we are committed to taking care of our employees with an attractive benefits package (health, 401K, etc.) and best-in-class training and professional development.
As a Dentist with Great Lakes Dental Partners you will enjoy:
- Generous benefit plan including in-house dental and specialty benefits, medical, vision, life, illness/accident, and 401K
- Premier fee schedules, earning the greater of your daily guarantee or % of collections
- The company provided professional liability insurance
- Flexible employment options including full time and part-time
- Visa and green card sponsorship also available
- Must be licensed with the State Board
- Must be a DDS or DMD graduate from a nationally accredited institution