09 Jun General Dentist
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of geriatric patients, looking for clinical autonomy and work/life balance, we would love to speak with you!
Work as a team to provide comprehensive dental care for geriatric patients at nursing homes in your regional area. We are proud of our reputation for consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve.
Enjoy the fact that we provide a trained dental assistant, all portable equipment and supplies, and handle all administration of scheduling and billing.
Receive great compensation as a 1099 Independent Contractor and enjoy a flexible schedule, we work around your availability.
You are focused on providing the care you were trained for, making all clinical decisions, and we focus on the rest!
Why Providers choose 360Care:
- Focus on quality patient care
- Flexible Scheduling
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Rewarding work with great compensation
- Trained dental assistants to assist on all visits
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support from Clinical Director
If you are a Dentist DDS or DMD in good standing, at any stage of your career, we encourage you to apply!