10 May General Dentist Needed at Busy, Private Practice
Sycamore Hills Dentistry-Private Practice, Associate Needed
Dentist needed for growing, fast paced, and modern dental office in Fort Wayne, IN.We are searching for the right candidate to join our team of General Dentists in Fort Wayne.
Sycamore Hills Dentistry is a general dentistry practice that aims to exceed patient expectations with its caring staff as well as modern amenities. Our modern facility, with state-of-the-art equipment, is searching for an experienced Dentist who would like to work in a fun and community-oriented practice.
Candidates with prior experience in dentistry are encouraged to apply, as we are a growing practice and in need to dentists who enjoy a wide range of general dentistry that is provided at our practice, including: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, IV Sedation, Pediatric and Family Dentistry. 30-40 hours per week
The owner of this private practice, Dr. Nicholas Rorick, is from Fort Wayne, has a PhD in Genetics, and is a graduate of IU School of Dentistry as well as a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and Veteran of the US Navy.
· *Limited Insurance Participation: No HMO or Medicaid
· *Guaranteed immediate patient schedule
· *Salary limited only by your skills and motivation!
· *Team environment with EFDA assistants, as well as full clinical and business staff support
· *Privately owned, NOT corporate
· *Medical and Retirement benefits
· *Paid CE, courses selected by you
· *We are adding an additional associate, as our schedule demands another full time doctor
*Part time positions may be available, for the right candidate
*Quality, patient centered Dentist
*DDS or DMD with licensure to practice in IN or desire to obtain Indiana licensure
Please submit cover letter with your CV
For Inquires, please email your resume to the email on indeed or call 843-505-2751 and we would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions.
******We encourage you to view our Facebook Profile /Google to view our reviews, as well as our amazing culture Dr. Rorick has created for our patients, staff and fellow dentists.
Job Type: Full-time