20 Jun Indiana | General Dentist | IHC South Bend in South Bend, Indiana
Indiana | General Dentist | IHC South Bend in South Bend, Indiana is seeking a full-time Dentist. This is a salaried position with benefits, signing bonus, and eligibility for student loan repayment.
Great location. Close to Chicago, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; and the Michigan border. Immigration processing. Loan Repayment. University systems. Home to Notre Dame. Close to major hospital systems. Guaranteed salary. Signing bonus.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides dental care in the areas of diagnosis, preventative dentistry, periodontal removable prosthodontic, endodontic, fixed prosthodontic, and oral surgery.
- Properly documents all procedures and treatments for quality review and billing purposes
- Identifies and implements established standards and best practices and protocols for dental care for all IHC sites
- Collaborates with health center operations to ensure ongoing improvements in clinic productivity, patient satisfaction, and financial outcomes.
- Restorations: amalgam, composite resin, glass ionomer
- Extractions: routine, surgical and limited surgical 3rd molar
- Dentistry at all ages (especially pediatric population)
- Dental cleanings
- Sealant placements
- Comprehensive exams/dental education
- Wiling to travel to other dental sites as needed
- Digital radiography with electronic health records
- 1 dentist: four 10 hour days each (8am-6pm Monday through Thursday)
- 2 full time dental hygienists
- 2 full time expanded functions dental assistants
- 6 dental chairs: dentist will have 3 chairs to work from with 3 patients scheduled per hour)
Indiana Health Centers, Inc. (IHC) is a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center. We were founded in 1981 and are regularly featured in local and national television, radio, and print media. IHC operates in seven (7) Indiana markets, eleven (11) practice sites, and five (5) WIC sites.
Indiana Health Centers, Inc. (IHC) is on the cutting edge of medical technology and quality of care. eClinicalWorks® is our electronic medical records platform. We have adopted and fully integrated version 10 complete with the Care Coordination Medical Record (CCMR) module. CCMR is an interoperability platform that supports the component parts of accountable care. We have received PCMH (Patient-Centered Medical Home) recognition and are also currently working towards NCQA (National Committee of Quality Assurance) recognition.
Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable, patient-centered health care to underserved areas of Indiana. For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website: www.indianahealthonline.org
- DDS or DMD license in good standing. DEA Certified. Unlimited license to practice dentistry in the state of Indiana.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Day shift
- Signing bonus
- Dental License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Contact Kent Dyer, Talent Acquisition Manager
(317) 576-1335 off (317) 829-4440 cell firstname.lastname@example.org