17 Jun PT Dental Hygienist
Part Time Hygienist Needed.
Arlington Dental Group is looking for someone 2 days a week 8am – 5pm. The days are Monday and Wednesday. Please send resume to email@example.com or you can call our office 317-357-7373.
A Dental Hygienist is the first point of contact when patients visit a dental clinic. Their duties include screening patients, educating them about their diet and how it impacts their oral health and counselling them during and after treatment. Dental Hygienists can also perform minor dental procedures such as cleaning the teeth and gums, removing plaque and fixing dentures. Other responsibilities include:
- Counselling patients and keeping them calm during examination and treatment
- Screening patients, including conducting mouth and neck examinations and reviewing oral health history
- Educating patients on proper teeth and gum care and the importance of diet on oral health
- Taking X-rays and developing dental impressions and radiographs of teeth
- Sterilising dental instruments and equipment
- Removing plaque, cleaning teeth and helping to prevent gum disease
- Supporting the Dentist on all aspects of dental care
- Staying current with the latest developments in dentistry
- Collecting medical and dental histories from patients
- Charting dental conditions based on observations and evaluations