Held jointly with Indiana University School of Dentistry Alumni Association and formerly known as the IDA Annual Session, our Midwest Dental Assembly 2019 will take place at the French Lick Resort in French Lick, IN, June 12-15, 2019. The IDA Annual Session has not just a new name but a new feel, flow and relevance to Indiana dentists, their teams and families. The Midwest Dental Assembly has become the new name of the IDA Annual Session to energize your practice with innovative thinking, create new memories and fuel new experiences for you, your entire team, and families. Our vibrant meeting format will CONNECT colleagues through numerous social events and new Marketplace activities, ENVISION the possibilities of an energized and enhanced dental team, and IGNITE practice growth.
Registration –CLICK HERE to download a summary of course descriptions or click on the registration icon below.
Registration is now open online with courses and special events being added to the schedule daily. Unlimited Continuing Education will be available Thursday, June 13, 2019 and Friday, June 14, 2019, our exhibits will be open Friday, June 14, 2019, the IDA House of Delegates runs Thursday, June 13, 2019 through Saturday, June 15, 2019 and the IUSD Alumni Dental Conference being held on Saturday, June 15, 2019…all at the French Lick Springs Hotel. Looking for the registration book? It’s coming soon but in the meantime, click on the registration icon below to get started with your online registration or view a list of courses and special events. For the meeting schedule, CLICK HERE.
For the Midwest Dental Assembly 2019, we will continue to help or members and their teams fulfill their continuing education requirements with the high quality CE standards the IDA offers, at these affordable prices:
- Member Dentist $325 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- House of Delegates Dentist $125 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- New Dentist Member $165 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Retired Life Member Dentist $0 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Non-member Dentist $620 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Dental Team Member $95 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Dental Student $0 includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Spouse $35 includes Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Guest, Adult $35 includes Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Guest, Youth $0 includes Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Alumni Dental Conference $0 includes free and a la carte Alumni events only
Bringing a team of three or more? Use discount code TEAM during the online checkout process and receive 10% off the registration fees. Offer valid through May 30, 2019!
If you’re a vendor looking to purchase a booth inside the Midwest Dental Assembly’s Marketplace, visit www.INDental.org/Exhibitors for online registration and details.
Speaker Schedule –CLICK HERE to download a summary of course descriptions or click on the registration icon above.
Thursday, June 13, 2019
- 9 – 9:30 a.m. Chuck Blakeman: Opening Keynote Address on the Participation Age
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Judy Kay Mausolf: Delivering W.O.W. Customer Service
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Dr. Jeff Brucia: Restorative Materials & Techniques Simplified 2019
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Judy Bendit: Paving the Way to Tomorrow
- 10 – 11:30 a.m. Dr. Juan Yepes: Dental Manifestations of HPP
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Dr. Tieraona Low Dog: Women’s Health Lunch n’ Learn
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. Chuck Blakeman: Why Managing Your Practice Costs You Time & Money
- 1 – 3 p.m. Judy Kay Mausolf: Communication Solutions
- 1 – 4 p.m. Dr. Jeff Brucia: Restorative Materials & Techniques Simplified 2019
- 1 – 4 p.m. Judy Bendit: Jazz Up Your Clinical Routine Workshop
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Patterson Dental: Equipment Maintenance & Routine Care
- 2 – 4 p.m. Dr. Juan Yepes: Advancements in Pediatric Dentistry
- 3 – 5 p.m. Dr. Tieraona Low Dog: Life is Your Best Medicine
Friday, June 14, 2019
- 9 – 11 a.m. Dr. Paul Homoly: Make It Easy for Patients to Say YES
- 9 – 10 a.m. Dr. Waldemar Polido: Digital Workflow in Implant Dentistry
- 9:30 – 10:30 a.m Jay Dziwlik: 12 Keys to Success – HIPAA Update
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Shannon Brinker: From Our Side of the Chair
- 10 a.m. – Noon Thomas Viola: Top of the Heap – Frequently Prescribed Medications & Considerations
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Dr. Waldemar Polido: Dental Extractions & Implant Placement
- 11 a.m. – Noon Casey Hiers: Business Side of Dentistry
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Matt Dinn: Family Law Bites
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. Dr. Paul Homoly: Just Because You’re an Expect, Does Make You Interesting
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. Thomas Viola: Up in Smoke? Will Cannabis Marry…or Replace Opioids in the Management of Pain & Addiction
- 1 – 2 p.m. Dr. Waldemar Polido: Short Implants
- 1 – 3 p.m. Shannon Brinker: Fabricating Exquisite Anterior, Posterior, Single and Multiple Unit Provisionals
- 2 – 3 p.m. Casey Hiers: New Era in Dental Accounting
- 3 – 3:30 p.m. Chuck Blakeman: Closing Keynote Address
You have two hotel options this year! You may reserve a room at the host hotel, French Lick Springs Hotel, for $144 for single/double accommodations. Reservations will also be taken at the West Baden Springs Hotel for $194 for single/double accommodations. Guests at the West Baden hotel should allow extra time to take the free shuttle back and forth. To reserve rooms at either hotel, call 888.936.9360 or CLICK HERE for online reservations. Reservations must be made by May 22, 2019 to receive this discounted rate. Group code: 0619IDA.
French Lick Springs Hotel (host hotel) West Baden Springs Hotel
8670 West State Road 56 8538 West Baden Avenue
French Lick, IN 47432 West Baden Springs, IN 47469
For driving directions, please visit www.frenchlick.com or your trusted online resource. Several major airlines fly into Louisville International Airport. You also may fly a charter or private plane directly to the French Lick Municipal Airport. Transportation options from the airport include limousine, taxi, bus, or rental car.
Looking for Resort Activities for you, your team and/or your family? Visit www.Frenchlick.com/Activities. Special discounts may also be available as a Midwest Dental Assembly attendee.
Missed the 2018 IDA Annual Session?
If you were unable to attend this year’s meeting in French Lick, you can experience the educational sessions for just $99. These invaluable sessions offer close to 30 hours of quality education for you and your staff. Most sessions are synced audio with PowerPoint and can be accessed on PC or any mobile device by Intelliquest. You also have the option to purchase individual sessions for just $20 each. Please note these sessions are not authorized for continuing education credits. Click the Order Now icon below to view the session descriptions, preview the content and place your order:
Questions? Contact Us
Email: Meetings@INDental.org Phone: 800.562.5646