IDA strives to make dues payments convenient and simple with our monthly installment option. Members who choose this option pay dues in 12 monthly installments from January to December. Enrollment is easy, and there is no charge or administrative fee for the monthly payment plan. Participants must enroll in the program by December 1.
Monthly Payment Plan with Checking Account
- Pay your dues in 12 easy monthly installments, January to December 2022.
- In order to renew your membership and activate monthly installments, you must enroll in the program (below) no later than December 1, 2021.
- You must read and agree to the Monthly Dues Payment Agreement (outlined below).
- The first installment will be deducted from your checking account in January 2022.
- There is no charge or administrative fee for utilizing the monthly payment plan.
If you select the monthly payment option, there is no need to renew your membership on the ADA website. Completion of the monthly payment form below will suffice as your membership renewal, and IDA will update your ADA membership on your behalf.
To select this option, read the Monthly Dues Payment Agreement and Monthly Dues Payment Authorization information below, then complete the information in the online form.