On March 21, 2017, the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) published provider banner BR201712. The banner discusses several updates which affect dental services, including:
- Changed Web interChange to Provider Healthcare Portal (Portal)
- Included the Portal as an option for submitting fee-for-service claims, prior authorization requests, and claim history inquiries
- Removed reference to Care Select
- Updated information about managed care billing and prior authorization to refer to the IHCP Quick Reference Guide for contact information
- Updated descriptions for EOB 6212, 6310, 6243, and 6231
- Changed Automated Voice Response (AVR) system to Integrated Voice Response (IVR) system
The bulletin is available online at http://provider.indianamedicaid.com/ihcp/Banners/BR201712.pdf.
All IHCP providers are encouraged to subscribe to the banner updates which are delivered via email as needed.