The Midwest Dental Assembly Subcommittee is responsible for planning and conducting the IDA’s annual conference, the Midwest Dental Assembly.
The activities of the subcommittee include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as general program committee of the Midwest Dental Assembly
- Secure exhibitors and sponsors
- Coordinate Midwest Dental Assembly activities with all affiliated groups
- Arrange social events
- Facilitate arrangements for the annual meeting of the House of Delegates
- In conjunction with the Board of Trustees, determine the time and place of the Scientific and regular House of Delegates sessions