Held jointly with Indiana University School of Dentistry Alumni Association and formerly known as the IDA Annual Session, our Midwest Dental Assembly 2019 will take place at the French Lick Resort in French Lick, IN, June 12-15, 2019. The IDA Annual Session has not just a new name but a new feel, flow and relevance to Indiana dentists, their teams and families. The Midwest Dental Assembly has become the new name of the IDA Annual Session to energize your practice with innovative thinking, create new memories and fuel new experiences for you, your entire team, and families. Our vibrant meeting format will CONNECT colleagues through numerous social events and new Marketplace activities, ENVISION the possibilities of an energized and enhanced dental team, and IGNITE practice growth.
Registration is now open online with courses and special events being added to the schedule daily:
- Unlimited Continuing Education will be available Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 1.
- Our exhibits will be open Friday, June 14
- The IDA House of Delegates runs Thursday, June 13, through Saturday, June 15
- The IUSD Alumni Dental Conference being held on Saturday, June 15, 2019
All this is happening at the French Lick Springs Hotel. Click on the register button below to get started with your online registration or to view a list of courses and special events. Click here for the meeting schedule.
- Online IUSD Dental Alumni Conference registration
- Downloadable IUSD Dental Alumni Conference registration form
For the Midwest Dental Assembly 2019, we will continue to help or members and their teams fulfill their continuing education requirements with the high quality CE standards the IDA offers, at these affordable prices:
- Member Dentist $325: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- House of Delegates Dentist $125: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- New Dentist Member $165: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Retired Life Member Dentist $0: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Non-member Dentist $620: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Dental Team Member $95: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Dental Student $0: includes unlimited CE, Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Spouse $35: includes Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events>
- Guest, Adult $35: includes Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Guest, Youth $0: includes Marketplace activities, free and a la carte events
- Alumni Dental Conference $0: includes free and a la carte Alumni events only
Bringing a team of three or more? Use discount code TEAM during the online checkout process and receive 10 percent off the registration fees. Offer valid through May 30, 2019.
If you’re a vendor looking to purchase a booth inside the Midwest Dental Assembly’s Marketplace, click here for online registration and details.
New for 2019: Call for Scientific Posters
Member dentists, students and vendors are invited to submit a poster for display in the Marketplace on Friday, June 14 from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. We welcome posters that share research related to dentistry and oral health in any speciality. More information is available at www.indental.org/register. For consideration, abstracts much be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, May 20 at noon EDT. Poster presenters must be registered to attend the conference and will be notified of the decision by Friday, May 24, at noon EDT. Click here to read more.
You have two hotel options this year! You may reserve a room at the host hotel, French Lick Springs Hotel, for $144 for single/double accommodations. Reservations will also be taken at the West Baden Springs Hotel for $194 for single/double accommodations. Guests at the West Baden hotel should allow extra time to take the free shuttle back and forth. To reserve rooms at either hotel, call 888.936.9360 or CLICK HERE for online reservations. Reservations must be made by May 22, 2019 to receive this discounted rate. Group code: 0619IDA.
French Lick Springs Hotel (host hotel) West Baden Springs Hotel
8670 West State Road 56 8538 West Baden Avenue
French Lick, IN 47432 West Baden Springs, IN 47469
For driving directions, please visit www.frenchlick.com or your trusted online resource. Several major airlines fly into Louisville International Airport. You also may fly a charter or private plane directly to the French Lick Municipal Airport. Transportation options from the airport include limousine, taxi, bus, or rental car.
Looking for Resort Activities for you, your team and/or your family? Visit www.Frenchlick.com/Activities. Special discounts may also be available as a Midwest Dental Assembly attendee.
Missed the 2019 IDA Annual Session?
If you are unable to attend this year’s meeting in French Lick, you can experience the educational sessions for just $99. These invaluable sessions offer close to 30 hours of quality education for you and your staff. Most sessions are synced audio with PowerPoint and can be accessed on PC or any mobile device by Intelliquest. You also have the option to purchase individual sessions for just $20 each. Please note these sessions are not authorized for continuing education credits. An order form will be available after the Midwest Dental Assembly is over.
Questions? Contact Us
Email: Meetings@INDental.org Phone: 800-562-5646