To place an online classified ad:
- Please provide Name, Email Address and Phone Number that will be used as contact information for your ad.
- Enter the title or headline of your ad.
- Choose one category from the drop down list. Each ad can be listed in only one category. To list your ad in multiple categories, you must place multiple ads.
- You may upload up to two images or photos to be displayed with your ad.
- In the description field enter the contents of your ad.
- If your item has a price (such as with a piece of equipment), you may enter the price in the price field.
- If your item has an address or location (such as office for lease) enter the address in the location field.
- Choose the type and length of classified listing.
- Click Preview to verify your ad before entering your payment details.
- Please note that all text in the description field, including salary details and practice income, will be visible to all website visitors. You may opt to make your classified ad visible to IDA members only, but you must contact IDA Director of Communications Kathy Walden to enable this option.
All classified ads must be prepaid with a credit card. We receive the right to edit any ad for spelling and/or content errors. Any ads containing inappropriate language or images will be removed immediately without refund. Please address any questions or comments to Kathy Walden, IDA Director of Communications, at 800-562-5646 or Kathy@indental.org.