Two convenient ways to pay your tripartite* dues
1. Pay Dues In Full Online via Credit Card
- Login to ADA’s Online Membership Renewal (click here) using your ADA number (located on gold ADA membership card) and ADA password.
- Please note: your ADA password is different than your IDA password. If you do not remember your ADA password, contact Jody, Laurie or Karen at IDA and we can reset it: 800-562-5646.
- Your ADA, IDA, and Component dues will be displayed. Click the blue NEXT button.
- Choose your voluntary contributions by clicking the checkbox next to each item. Click the blue NEXT button.
- Review your invoice and enter your payment information. Click the blue COMPLETE ORDER button (click only once).
2. Monthly Payment Plan with Checking Account
- Pay your dues in 12 easy monthly installments, January to December 2018.
- In order to activate monthly installments, you must enroll in the program (below) no later than December 15, 2017.
- The first installment will be deducted from your checking account in January 2018.
- There is no charge or administrative fee for utilizing the monthly payment plan.
Enroll in Monthly Payment Plan – Deadline December 15, 2017
If you have difficulty during any point of online membership renewal, please call Jody Cleary, Director of Membership & Financial Services, at 800.562.5646.
The word “tripartite” means “composed of three parts.” The three parts of ADA membership—through your component (local) dental society, constituent (state, district or territory) dental society, and American Dental Association—complement each other. Each level offers valuable benefits and resources to members. Almost all U.S. dentists are tripartite members and they join and maintain their memberships through their constituent dental society.