The IDA Foundation for Dental Health, Inc. (IFDH) was mobilized in 2002 by the IDA Board of Trustees to assist Indiana dentists in recruiting, educating and retaining allied dental team members. In recent years, the Foundation has expanded its reach by making grants to nonprofit dental clinics in Indiana, the IU School of Dentistry for several of its programs, and other organizations that provide programming and events to promote oral health. Other signature programs supported by the Foundation include:
- The AIR program (Acceptance, Inclusion and Respect), to help address the lack of diversity in leadership among Indiana dentists.
- Drinks Destroy Teeth – Educational outreach program to inform the public about the potentially harmful oral health effects of drinking acidic and sugary drinks. Curriculum provided to over 2,000 Indiana school children each year.
- Supporting fluoridation efforts throughout Indiana.
Other goals are as follows:
- Build and expand allied dental education programs
- Develop programs to recruit more quality students
- Sponsor seminars to help IDA members retain valuable employees
The Foundation continues to promote oral health through training and educational opportunities. Your financial support demonstrates your commitment to dentistry by knowing the importance in developing new initiatives to meet the growing needs of the public and your profession. Your donation will help the foundation reach its goal – advancing oral healthcare through education and training of dental team members.
Donate to the IDA Foundation for Dental Health
The Foundation’s efforts to fulfill its mission is entirely dependent upon donations from people like you. Click on the donation button below to contribute to the Foundation’s endeavors to improve oral health.
Ed Rosenbaum, Director of Professional Services 800-562-5646 EdR@INDental.org
The Foundation’s business page is available here>>>