The COVID-19 Task Force helps shape IDA’s response and strategies related to the virus outbreak.
Specific goals of the task force include the following:
- Collect and verify the scientific information pertinent to the practice of dentistry in Indiana.
- Collect, verify and seek professional guidance on all government programs designed to help the dental practice through the pandemic.
- Set up on the IDA website a question section which IDA members can ask question and receive answers form IDA staff, Executive Committee and Task Force members.
- Devise plans to help IDA dentists obtain the proper PPE so they can go back to treating patients.
- Outline proper steps to be taken to protect the patients the staff members and the dentist in Indiana.
- Outline strategies and steps to help retain members.
- Coordinate with all present IDA committees to be sure of no duplication of tasks and to ensure fast and organized completion of tasks.
- Coordinate with other dental related organizations regarding COVID-10 responses.