07 Apr IDA Forms COVID-19 Task Force
Posted at 12:16h in COVID-19 TOOLKIT, IDA News 0 Comments
IDA has formed a COVID-19 Task Force comprised of member leaders who will help shape IDA’s response and strategies related to the virus outbreak. Specific goals of the task force include the following:
- Collect and verify the scientific information pertinent to the practice of dentistry in Indiana.
- Collect, verify and seek professional guidance on all government programs designed to help the dental practice through the pandemic.
- Set up on the IDA website a question section which IDA members can ask question and receive answers form IDA staff, Executive Committee and Task Force members.
- Devise plans to help IDA dentists obtain the proper PPE so they can go back to treating patients.
- Outline proper steps to be taken to protect the patients the staff members and the dentist in Indiana.
- Outline strategies and steps to help retain members.
- Coordinate with all present IDA committees to be sure of no duplication of tasks and to ensure fast and organized completion of tasks.
- Coordinate with other dental related organizations regarding COVID-10 responses.
Below is a list of Task Force members:
Dr. Steve Hollar
Dr. Matt Kolkman
Dr. Megan Keck
Dr. Jeffrey Platt
Dr. Patricia Clark
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.