10 Sep Join the IDA/ADA Medicaid Seminar
Despite misconceptions and fears associated with being a Medicaid provider, treating this population can be rewarding and not cut adversely into your bottom line. Join us for Being a Medicaid Provider in an Era of Accountability on Friday, November 13. In this five-hour seminar, members of the ADA’s Council on Advocacy for Access and Prevention (CAAP) Medicaid Provider Advisory Committee will share insights, opportunities and challenges regarding program integrity, compliance, fraud, advocacy and how better to safeguard your practice while providing care to this growing population in an era of increasing accountability and scrutiny. Special emphasis will be given to the importance of proper documentation of medical necessity.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Implement efficient practice protocols to safeguard practice viability
- Protect oneself from unintentional non-compliance resulting in fraud allegations
- Recruit other Medicaid providers through positive advocacy and role modeling
- Learn more about Indiana provider enrollment and enrollment issues
- Learn about program integrity from Indiana Medicaid Task Force members
- Reactions to previous dental topics IDA has brought to the State of Indiana
This seminar has been moved to an online interactive live format due to ADA travel restrictions. The 9 a.m.-noon session will be hosted by ADA staff and consultants. The webinar will continue from 12:30-2:30 p.m. with the Indiana Medicaid Task Force. Participation details will be sent as the event draws near.
Being a Medicaid Provider in an Era of Accountability
Friday, November 13
9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. EST
CE credits: 5 LIVE Practice Management credits
Zoom format: Details will be sent to participants closer to the event