31 Aug References & Conclusion
- MacFarlane WI. Recurrent dislocation of the mandible: treatment of seven cases by a simple surgical method. Br J Oral Surg 1977;14:227-229
- Wolford LM, Pitta MC, Mehra P. Mitek anchors for treatment of chronic mandibular dislocation. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2001;92:495-498
- LeClerc G, Girald G. Un noveau procede de butee dans le traitment chirurgical de la luxation recidivante de la machoire inferieure. Mem Acad Chir (Paris) 1943;69:457-459.
- Miller GA, Murphy EJ. External pterygoid myotomy for recurrent mandibular dislocation. Review of the literature and report of a case. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 1976;42:705-716.
- Myrhaug H. A new method of operation for habitual dislocation of the mandible- review of former methods of treatment. Acta Odontol Scand 1951; 9:247-261.
- Ziegler CM, Mühling J. Treatment of recurrent temporomandibular joint dislocation with intramuscular botulinum toxin injection. Clin Oral Investig. 2003;7(1):52-5.
- Martínez-Pérez D, García Ruiz-Espiga P. Recurrent temporomandibular joint dislocation treated with botulinum toxin: report of 3 cases. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004;62(2):244-6.
- Fu KY, Chen HM, Sun ZP, Zhang ZK, Ma XC. Long-term efficacy of botulinum toxin type A for the treatment of habitual dislocation of the temporomandibular joint. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010;48(4):281-4.
- Bouso OV, Gonzalez GF. Neurogenic temporomandibular joint dislocation treated with botulinum toxin: report of 4 cases. Oral Radiol Endod 2010; 109:e33-e37.
In order to earn your CE certificate, you must complete the quiz on the next page and earn a score of no less than 80%. The quiz can be taken as often as needed. Once you’ve complete the quiz with a passing score, you will be able to print a CE certificate. You will have access to reprinting your certificates at anytime by logging into the IDA website.