17 Mar What Patients Are Most at Risk?
Posted at 14:25h in COVID-19 TOOLKIT 0 Comments
Some patients are more at risk for severe complications from COVID-19. Patients with the following conditions or circumstances should be strongly encouraged to reschedule appointments:
- Anyone who has recently traveled to a country with large outbreaks of COVID-19.
- Patients related to anyone who has been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
- Patients exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Patients 60 years of age or older.
- Adults of any age with underlying medical conditions, including diabetes, kidney disease, lung disorders, heart ailments and high blood pressure.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.